Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit at NOOK ASIA
- The rebranded Nook Asia (previously known as The Décor Show), co-located with IFFS/AFS, are shows well attended by over 20,000 trade buyers and visitors from more than 90 countries. With invited and hosted programme for top-notch buyers from around the world, the show encompasses a wider reach of potential buyers.
- Nook Asia is the launch pad for exhibitors looking to shine in the regional platform with their latest products and designs in soft furnishings and home accessories. A platform not to be missed for companies looking to grow opportunities in Asia.
- Nook Asia, together with IFFS/AFS, enjoy worldwide market exposure with advertisements and media coverage in more than 30 countries, and over 60 trade journalists visiting both events each year.
- Nook Asia introduces a progressive programme to host trade buyer delegations from new markets. The show already has in place an effective online business matching service that links buyers and sellers before the show begins.
- Co-located with the International Furniture Fair Singapore (IFFS), Nook Asia presents a seamless experience for visitors to navigate through the booths, exploring both furnishing products and the accompanying furniture offerings, which give a strong value proposition for common visitor profiles to visit both events under one roof, in one trip.